A no cost legal company is available for individuals struggling with lawful difficulties thanks to the remnants of Hurricane Ida.
Residents in Bergen, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Union and Warren counties impacted by the disaster who are unable to afford a attorney can request cost-free legal assistance from the Lawful Solutions of New Jersey’s (LSNJ) statewide hotline at www.lsnjlawhotline.org. The on the net application can be submitted any time.
People can also simply call the LSNJ hotline at 888-576-5529 (888-LSNJ-Law). Several hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
This services is a partnership among the New Jersey State Bar Association, the American Bar Association’s Younger Lawyers Division and FEMA.
Forms of absolutely free authorized support readily available consist of:
- Enable securing FEMA and other govt positive aspects readily available to disaster survivors
- Assistance with existence, healthcare and property insurance policy claims
- Substitution of wills and other significant legal files lost or ruined in the disaster
- Counseling on creditor-debtor challenges
- Counseling on landlord-tenant complications
For the most recent info visit fema.gov/catastrophe/4614. Observe the FEMA Area 2 Twitter account at twitter.com/FEMAregion2.